Abacus Advisory policies and terms
Carol Yip and the team at Abacus Advisory Kuala Lumpur respect your privacy. Any and
all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and
will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed.
any information you give to Carol Yip or any of the team members at Abacus
Advisory will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that
you have not consented to.
Terms and conditions of keynote bookings
To hire Carol Yip to speak for your group or special event, simply call or
email Carol directly. A 50% deposit is payable on signing of agreement to
confirm the booking with balance due in full 7 days before the date of the event.
Substantiated reimbursable expenses will be payable on presentation of a
form (PDF 41KB).
Terms and conditions of workshop bookings
- As space is limited, we will advise you if space is available on receipt of
your registration form.
- Payment will then be required in full to reserve your seat.
- On receipt of your payment, we will send you
a confirmation email.
- Participants who are unable to attend may nominate a substitute at any
- No refund will be issued for cancellations received 5 working days or less prior to the workshop
Accepted methods of payment
Abacus Advisory clients
have the option of paying for their consultation, keynotes, or workshop fees by:
- Credit card - online via the
secure PayPal payment system. Click on PayPal icon above to make a payment.
- Cheque in Malaysian Ringgits - made payable to: "Abacus Advisory Sdn Bhd". Note that
if you choose to pay via business or personal cheque, your cheque must be
cleared before your reservation is considered confirmed. Therefore, we recommend
online payments for quicker confirmation process.
- International bank transfer - for corporate clients, we will provide our bank account details on
confirmation of your booking
Updated: 9th September, 2006